AscomSMS is a web based mobile communication that allows you to send SMS/text messages using our platform www.ascomsms.com to thousands of mobile phones at once and add value to you at pocket friendly rate.
We sell the cheapest bulk SMS in Nigeria without compromising the quality of our bulk SMS delivery with our focus been on delivery speed. We don't just offer cheap bulk SMS in Nigeria but we offer fast, reliable and cheapest bulk SMS in Nigeria which all our satisfied bulk SMS users can attest to.
AFTER MAKING PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR USERNAME, TELLER NO AND AMOUNT DEPOSITED TO "" USE YOUR USERNAME AS DEPOSITOR’S NAME ALWAYS.
Our cheapest bulk SMS platform becomes the best among others because of our fastest speed of delivery which delivers instantly at the speed of light without delay and affordable & cheapest bulk SMS price we offer to the public.
Our cheapest bulk SMS portal will give you maximum satisfaction and you will definitely continue using our bulk SMS service after your first trial. Any delay experienced sending bulk SMS on our bulk SMS website or other related issues is due to bulk sms delivery issues with GSM service providers. Our bulk SMS gateway is efficient and you are assured of 99.9% bulk SMS delivery rate and speed.
HOW TO SEND BULKSMS
1.Register @ www.ascomsms.com by clicking on REGISTER tab in the site
2. login to your account to activate FREE SMS UNIT that will be sent to you.
3. login to your account with the username and password you registered with.
4. click on compose sms
6. Fill in your customized SENDER ID
7. Fill in your RECIPIENTS NUMBERS
8. Type in your message
9. Click on send SEND button
(1) you can schedule message for future delivery.
(2) Only notepad file is compatible with the portal, always prepare your recipients phone numbers on a notepad, which you can either copy from the notepad and paste in the recipients box on the "COMPOSE SMS" page. Don't copy or upload from an Excel or an MS-word file.
(3) The acceptable phone format is either 234xxx or 080xxx. Numbers must be separated with commas or type each number on different line.